SwiftConvert is the fastest and most accurate converter of PCL, HPGL, and TIFF to PDF, TIFF, and other distribution formats. Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow. Or convert groups of files without programming using the simple Windows Multi-File Conversion Utility. With the optional SwiftConvert+PDF you can add support for PDF as input files. This means you can use SwiftConvert+PDF to convert PDF files to PCL, HPGL, TIFF, and PDF/A-1b file formats.
- Convert from PCL5, PCL6, HPGL or TIFF
- Convert to PDF, TIFF, PostScript, PNG, PCL, Raster HPGL or plain text
- Fast: converts up to 1700 pages per minute
- High-quality: your output looks just like the original.
- Small PDF output: SwiftView Pro produces 3-10 times smaller PDF files from monochrome documents using JBIG2 compression.
- PDF/A fully compliant with the new PDF/A-1b standard for archivable PDF.
- Output secure, passworded PDF files.
- Searchable PDF: searchable text in the original file is included in the PDF output, so Acrobat Reader can search and select it.
- Full PCL color support.
Supported on: Microsoft Windows, Linux/X86, Sparc-Solaris/X86, HPUX, SCO, and RS/6000 AIX.
To download a free 30-day evaluation of SwiftConvert for Windows, click here.