A server-based application that creates PCL, TIFF, or PDF files from native files produced by any Windows® application, including Microsoft Office®, Adobe PDF, or Windows-based line-of-business applications. SwiftPublish can be configured to automatically process files according to defined criteria, making it ideal as a front-end for imaging systems or as a “hands-free” application to standardize document formats for distribution or other business processes.
- Capture print-formatted PCL from any native document produced by a Windows® application
- Output PCL, TIFF, or PDF files, including full color support for PCL5, PCL6, and zipped PCL
- Capture searchable text in PCL output files
- Easy integration of batch-conversion utility into existing server based applications or workflows
- PDF converter is included, eliminating need for external Acrobat or other PDF print utility
SwiftPublish is also available in a workstation version that permits users to create PCL or TIFF files directly from their desktop. Users simply browse to any file, right click and select SwiftPublish from the dropdown menu to create the PCL or TIFF file from the source file.